Gigabyte Radeon RX 6500 XT Gaming OC 4G – GV-R65XTGAMING OC-4GD
WINDFORCE 3X COOLING SYSTEM
The WINDFORCE 3X cooling system features three unique blade fans, alternate spinning, composite copper heat pipe directly touches GPU, Screen cooling and 3D active fan, which together provide high efficiency heat dissipation.
Alternate Spinning can reduce the turbulence of adjacent fans and increase air pressure.
GIGABYTE turns the adjacent fans in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
3D ACTIVE FAN
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game.
UNIQUE BLADE FAN
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface.
GRAPHENE NANO LUBRICANT
Graphene nano lubricant can extend the life of sleeve bearing fan by 2.1 times, close to the life of double ball bearing, and is quieter.
Extended heatsink design allows air flow to pass through, providing better heat dissipation.
HEAT PIPES DIRECT TOUCH
The shape of the pure copper heat pipe maximizes the direct contact area with the GPU.
PROTECTION BACK PLATE
The back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature.
LOW POWER LOSS
Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference.
Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.
FRIENDLY PCB DESIGN
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to adjust the clock speed, voltage, fan performance and power target in real-time according to your game’s requirements.
- Powered by AMD RDNA™ 2 Radeon™ RX 6500 XT
- Integrated with 4GB GDDR6 64-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
- Screen cooling
- Graphene nano lubricant
- Protection back plate
- Boost Clock*: up to 2825 MHz
- Game Clock*: up to 2685 MHz
Radeon™ RX 6500 XT
Boost Clock*: up to 2825 MHz (Reference card: 2815 MHz)
Game Clock*: up to 2685 MHz (Reference card: 2610 MHz)
Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)
Digital max resolution
L=282 W=114 H=40 mm
DisplayPort 1.4a *1
* “Boost Clock” is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
* “Game Clock” is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.